Portrait & Photo Information
Congratulations Mount Royal University graduates! All your hard work has paid off and it’s time to capture the moment. Lifetouch Photography is honoured to be MRU’s primary graduation photographer and we look forward to bringing you memories to last a lifetime.
Booking an appointment
Lifetouch will be on campus April 23 to May 2 to offer grad portrait sittings in room EB 1022. Please sign up for an appointment online, or call 403.255.5440. Grad portrait sittings are also available at Mount Royal on Convocation day on a first-come, first-serve basis. Graduation gowns and hoods for all MRU programs will be available. Visit Lifetouch Photography for additional information on what to bring. Grad portrait sittings are also available at Mount Royal on Convocation day on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Here are the details regarding your graduation portrait sitting:
- There will be a $30 sitting fee
- Please arrive five minutes early to fill out paperwork
- Appointments take approximately 15 minutes
- You will have six to eight different photos taken of you
- Proofs and order forms will arrive at your home address three to four weeks after your appointment
- Orders may be placed online, by phone or by mail
Please wear either a scoop or v-neck top for under your graduation gown, or a dress shirt and tie. Also, bring an outfit to represent yourself in a professional business portrait.
- Compliments of the MRU Alumni Association, Lifetouch will be taking a picture of each graduate shaking hands with the president on stage.
- Ordering information will be provided to graduates, along with a memento gift, after they cross the stage. Photos will be available online approximately one week following the ceremony.
- Photographs and video taken at Convocation may be used for promotional purposes.
Click here for information on how to prepare for your grad portrait session.