Personalized Help - 30-minute Appointments
|Writing and Learning Strategists help with||Math Learning Strategists help with|
| || |
- Maximum number of appointments per student per day = 1
- Maximum number of appointments per week = 2
- You can have up to two bookings in the system at any given time.
- Appointments are available to all credit students, plus Academic Upgrading and AE3 students.
Did you know? If you are working on a group project, we can meet with your whole group for one hour
instead of 30 minutes, but you need to book group appointments by phone or in person.
How to book
- online through MyMRU (Look for the blue Book It button on the Academic Success tab)
- in person in EL2100 (in the RLLC)
- by phone 403.440.6452
What to bring
Bring whatever materials are useful for your appointment. Here are some ideas:
- assignment instructions
- essay draft
Note: We won't edit your paper, but we can definitely help you learn how to edit effectively!
- source(s) from research
- math problems
Cancellation and Booking Policies
- Cancel at least 2 hours before your appointment, or it counts as a no-show. Give us as much notice as possible so we can serve other students.
- If you have 2 no-shows, you will be unable to book further appointments until the next semester.
- If you book 2 appointments for the same day, the later appointment will be cancelled. You will be notified by email.
Can't get an appointment or
have a quick question?
Drop-in at the RLLC Service Desk (**15 minutes max.**)
- This service will resume in September.
- Monday to Friday, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- First come, first served
- Bring the necessary materials (see above)
- Have your questions/concerns ready