Get ready for September!
Starting university can be complicated, but we are here to help. Check back in July for our Welcome Guide that will provide you with helpful tips about your transition to Mount Royal University. In the meantime, take a look at the checklist below.
- Check my Advising Guide for the courses I need
- Register for courses/connect with my academic advisor
- Register for New Student Orientation
- Add the Academic Schedule/Critical Dates to my Google calendar
- Check out accessing government student loans/RESP’s
- Apply for Residence, there's still time!
- Get my parking pass on sale July 9
- Pay tuition before Aug.15 * Do not forget ! *
- Rent my locker through MyMRU Aug.13
- Get my campus card
- Pick up my U-Pass (if I'm a full-time student)
- Buy textbooks
- Update emergency contact information in MyMRU
- Open Studies Orientation Aug. 24
- Move into residence on Sept. 1
- Attend New Student Orientation on Sept. 4-5
- Go to class starting Sept. 6
- Get active at the Rec Centre (included in your fees)
- Activate or opt-out of my student health benefits