Travel and working off campus
Secure Remote Access Service
The Mount Royal Secure Remote Access Service (SRAS) provides Mount Royal employees and students remote access to their network drives, both personal and departmental.
MRU SRAS Remote User Guide
Available service types:
Basic service - The following basic services are provided to each user by default.
- MRU employee and student access to their home/department file.
Requested service - Employees may request the following services by contacting the ITS Service Desk.
- Remote Desktop (RDP) to internal computers.
- Web access to internal computer systems.
- Special network access to meet the business needs of individual users.
- Vendor remote access - request access guide.
- Vendor remote access - user guide.
Travel within Canada
Traveling with your mobile device? Here are some things you need to be aware of. Inside Canada costs are not accrued for roaming charges when making and receiving calls, sending and receiving text messages or email.
Travel outside Canada
Expensive roaming charges can occur when traveling outside of Canada with a mobile device. The best way to avoid these is to turn off your data service while traveling, and only use your phone in case of emergency or as an emergency contact. Turning off the data service does not affect phone usage. Please navigate to Bell Canada to view current roaming charges.
For inquiries please contact email@example.com.