About Mount Royal University
Founded in 1910 and located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Mount Royal grew into a vibrant college in the 1930s and became a mid-sized university with a greater focus on bachelor degrees in 2009.
Recognizing that talented and committed employees are the driving force behind student success, the University fosters a work environment of mutual respect, transparency and inclusiveness.
Mount Royal University is located in the traditional territories of the Niitsitapi (Blackfoot) and the people of the Treaty 7 region in southern Alberta, which includes the Siksika, the Piikuni, the Kainai, the Tsuut'ina and the Iyarhe Nakoda. We are situated on land where the Bow River meets the Elbow River. The traditional Blackfoot name of this place is "Mohkinstsis," which we now call the city of Calgary. The city of Calgary is also home to the Métis Nation.
How to apply
- Submit a separate covering letter addressed to the Selection Committee for each position you are applying for.
- Ensure the job title and competition number are included in your cover letter.
- Submit attachments as PDF files.
Apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- While we thank you for your interest, unsolicited applications are not accepted.
- Applications are to be received by close of business on the closing date.
- Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Interviews take place Monday to Friday during business hours.
- The successful candidate must provide proof of successful completion of education and professional certifications.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. Mount Royal University hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to fostering diversity as a source of excellence, intellectual and cultural enrichment, and social strength. We welcome applications from those who would contribute to the further diversification of our staff, faculty and their scholarship, including but not limited to Indigenous Peoples, women, persons with disabilities and persons of any sexual or gender identity, ethnic, national or socio-economic background, religion or age.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Recruitment and Onboarding team in Human Resources at 403.440.6923 or 403.440.6804.