As a graduate of a Mount Royal credit certificate, diploma or degree program, Career Services invites you to access free career and employment support for up to eight (8) years after graduation. The following services and resources are available:
- Personalized service: career and employment assistance
- Employment: links to job banks, resources and services
- Calgary Connector Program: network with professionals from local businesses and organizations
- Employer services: how to hire Mount Royal students and graduates
- Alumni Relations
- Frequently asked questions for graduates
If you have successfully completed at least 30 credits towards your Mount Royal education and at least one year has passed since you were last enrolled at Mount Royal, then you have access to many services and resources for alumni.