Plan your career
We will help you research various career options, learn about "real jobs in the real world of work," and explore how your Mount Royal education connects to future opportunities.
Our individual appointments and work experience options will help you gain the information, skills and experience you need to connect with the career you want.
- Individual appointments – book an appointment with one of our Career Development Coordinators. Learn how your Mount Royal education provides the foundation for future career and job choices, and get current information about different options.
- Work experience and skill building – by building skills and experience through volunteering, part-time work or signing up for Co-operative Education, you'll get a real feel for what your future career could be.
You can also use the following online resources to help you determine your interests:
- Focus Tip Sheets – career and employment tip sheets written by Career Services' Career Development Coordinators
- Online assessments – find out what careers match your interests, skills and values
- Identify career alternatives – visit these top sites for more information about career alternatives
For more information about any of these services and resources, contact Career Services.