Alberta Works Funding

Alberta Works Funding

Who can apply for funding?

Alberta Human Services makes grant funding available for eligible Albertans seeking the quickest entry into long-term, meaningful, sustainable employment.

What Mount Royal programs are funding eligible?

Alberta Works funding is available for students in the following programs:

English as a Second Language Programs
The Language Institute offers English Foundations (EF), English for Academic Purposes (EAP) and English for Advanced Communication (EAC) programs

Transitional Vocational Program
The Transitional Vocational Program (TVP) offers training to adults with developmental disabilities

Indigenous University Bridging Program
The Indigenous University Bridging Program (IUBP) is a College/University preparation program for students of Aboriginal ancestry

Meeting the eligibility requirements does not guarantee a funded seat in a Mount Royal program.

Mount Royal has a limited number of funded seats available. Make certain you apply early.

If you do not meet the above eligibility requirements for funding at this time, visit the Alberta Human Services page to explore other options.

Funding provided by Alberta Human Services

Tuition refunds for Foundational Learning Students

A full tuition refund will be applied for students who never attend or drop their courses within 7 business days of the first day of classes. After 7 business days no tuition refund will be applied.